1.Navigate to Oracle Business Intelligence>System Management
2. Give th 'oc4jadmin' password . This is the password that you give while installing OBIEE , In this case I gave the password as 'oc4jadmin'.
3. Once you are logged in Navigate to Applications Tab and Click on Deploy.
4. Now browse to the arhive location >\OracleBI\Web\analytics.war . Leave other default settings and click on next.
5 . You should see the below screen.
6 .Set the following values
Application Name: analytics2
Context Root: analytics2 and then click on Next
7. Click on Deploy.
8. You should see the deployment starting as below.
9. Once the Deployment is completed the below screen will appear .
10.At this point the new presentation service analytics2 is available.
Both the Presentation Services are currently pointing to the same Dashboard/Webcat and instanceconfig file.
11. The below screen shows that I am now connecting to the new Presentation Services 'analytics2'
12.Now we will create a new catalog for the analytics2 presentation services.
>Copy the directory OracleBIData\web\catalog to OracleBIData\web\catalog_test. Now the new catalog-directory is ready to use and should be entered in the configuration file ( instanceconfig.xml).
13. Now we have created the new presentation service and the catalog for this service we have to change/create the configuration files. The default configuration file (instanceconfig.xml) tells us which listener-port, catalog and which presentation service will be used.
14. Make a copy of the original instanceconfig.xml and name this file instanceconfig_9710.xml. Also make a second copy of the original file and name this file instanceconfig_9712.xml
Edit the instanceconfig_9710.xml file as below
Edit the instanceconfig_9712.xml file as below
16. Navigate to C:\OracleBI\oc4j_bi\j2ee\home\applications\analytics2\analytics\WEB-INF
And edit the file web.xml and modify the port number to 9712.
17. Create two batch files OBIEE1.bat and OBIEE2.bat
OBIEE1.bat = sawserver.exe -c C:\OBI2\OracleBIData\web\config\instanceconfig_9710.xml
18. OBIEE2.bat = sawserver.exe -c C:\OBI2\OracleBIData\web\config\instanceconfig_9712.xml
19. Modify the Config file to host two host two different RPD C:\OracleBI\server\Config and Edit the file NQSConfig.INI
[ REPOSITORY ]
Star = samplesales.rpd,DEFAULT;
Star2 = paint.rpd ;
20. Create two ODBC connections
26.->Restart the OBIEE Server .
->Stop the OBIEE presentation Services.
->Click on both the batch files . The two OBIEE Presentation services will have their respective Webcatalog and their Respective RPD all hosted in the Same Windows Box .